Columbus Georgia Convention Trade Center

Columbus Georgia Convention Trade Center

Columbus Georgia Convention Trade Center was established in 1853. In 1969, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. All through the Civil War, the industrial plant delivered weapons for the Confederate army—pistols, cannons, rifles, and swords. Today, it serves as an event hub.

Hotely v okolí

  • 4 Hvězdy
  • 3 Hvězdy
  • 2 Hvězdy
  • 1 Hvězda